1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup banana liqueur
4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise, then halved
1/4 cup dark rum
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Combine the butter, sugar, and cinnamon in the center of the BYH cooktop.
- Place the burner on low heat to cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the banana liqueur, then add the bananas. When the banana sections soften and begin to brown, carefully add the rum. Quickly and carefully, use a long lighter to ignite the rum.
- When the flames subside, lift the bananas off the grill and place four pieces each scoop of ice cream.
- Generously spoon warm sauce over the top of the ice cream and serve immediately. Enjoy!